Customer Success Lead
Do you enjoy finding solutions to problems? Are you passionate about helping businesses succeed by engaging with their customers? Then our Customer Success Lead position is the truly unique opportunity you have been waiting for. You will be the customer’s personal sherpa, guiding them past small and large challenges to success with using our software to help them build a better business.
GatherUp helps companies capture, measure and manage their customer feedback and online reviews. Our SaaS product is proven and we have a solid base of customer successes with well-known brands. We are part of the white-hot online reputation space, our company is led by digital marketing industry experts and we’re looking for someone who can help us continue to grow.
This is a position being added to our existing Customer Success team with our fast-growing 5-year-old company and you will be working directly with the product and executive team.
What will you do?
You will be a “tour guide” and problem solver for our customers if they encounter challenges or have questions as they use our software.
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of the GatherUp platform
- Guide customers through a successful on-boarding process, ensuring desired client outcomes are met
- Ensure implementation milestones are met on time
- Engage customers through regular strategic touch-points to drive product adoption and to encourage better product use
- Help train new customers on how to effectively use key product features
- Help improve and scale implementation processes
- Support sales team in product demos and hand-off of new clients
- Provide exemplary support and service to all customers using HelpScout, Olark LIVE chat, phone, Zoom trainings, and other tools
- Collaborate with the engineering team to plan, track and resolve any development requirements for customers
- Contribute to other Customer Success projects and initiatives as assigned
- Be a support representative and consultant for a variety of subjects related to the GatherUp software platform, online reputation and local search (SEO) on Google
- Work remotely (from home, co-working or private office space)
- Report to the VP of Customer Success
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual who believes in our mission to connect businesses to their customers through listening, learning, improvement and marketing opportunities. Our Customer Success team is often praised by our customers as a core strength of our company and we want you to make this “superpower” even better.
As a small but rising company, there will be a lot of opportunities for you to grow and develop your position into what you want it to be. Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 2-4 years in a related customer success role
- A passion for Customer Success, onboarding and client management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer, tech and internet savvy
- The ability to manage a high volume of clients and tasks at any given time
- Excellent time management, project management, and organizational skills
- A proven track record to being a self-starter and able to work remote
- A positive and proactive approach to handling challenging situations
- A proactive mindset to problem-solving and process development
- A passion for digital marketing, the web, and small business
- A passion for learning and continuous improvement
GatherUp is a distributed company, so your position will be remote. This position will be offered a competitive salary (DOE), continuing education opportunities, an employee benefits package including medical insurance, other healthcare-related benefits, retirement savings with an employer match and paid time off.
To Apply For This Position
To apply for this position, send an email with the following to careers@GatherUp.com:
- State the position you are applying for in the subject line
- A few paragraphs about yourself and why you are a great fit (we ignore copy/paste type content, so be original)
- A few links to your reputation online – blog posts, social profiles, websites, articles all count
- Your resume