Our February webinar on the 27th focused on the release of our newly upgraded Review Widget. The biggest item of note is that you can now display 3rd-party reviews from Google, Facebook and TripAdvisor on your own website along with your 1st-party reviews (testimonials). This killer combo of review types will be an awesome addition to your website content signaling trust to your potential customers and converting them.
Previously called the “Testimonials Widget”, a renaming was in order with this expansion so you’ll notice the name change in the platform moving forward to Review Widget. In addition to adding more review types being displayed, we bundled in a few other upgrades of note:
- Completely new and intuitive Review Widget settings screen
- New settings for auto-approval of review ratings (example: show reviews 4.0 and higher)
- New design options to control the width, feedback button color and more
We are beyond excited at this upgrade and know that the Review Widget will be a key element of your website. Go to SETTINGS and select the REVIEW WIDGET from the menu to start customizing your widget, add the embed code and you’re off and running!
Watch the webinar video recording to see the demos and discussions
Additional Topics Covering Google Q&A and Feature Improvements
In addition to our Review Widget, we touched on Google Q&A Monitoring (released last month) and some recent feature improvements.
We are constantly working to improve our product in big and small ways. Many times the small improvements go unnoticed but we are working to better communicate those (more on that in coming months). Here are some upgrades that we covered on the webinar from the start of 2018 already.
- We now auto-detect your Facebook page when you add a new location
- 2 new review sites added to the monitoring options: Uhaul and Hearing Tracker
- Improved NPS and survey score buttons, branded with your accent color and better spaced for mobile tap targets
- Review sites are not crawled within minutes of a new location or site being added, improved from 24 hours or more
- Added a “1 day” delay option for Review Request reminder emails, offering a better option in between 4 hours and 1 week
- Customer ID column added to the Customer CSV export
You can see these feature improvements in the slides below, slides 18-24.
View The February Webinar Slides
Lastly we made everyone aware that we are a sponsor of Local University Advanced in Austin, TX on April 12th. We’d love to see you there and meet you in person for a great day of in-depth local digital marketing knowledge. Hear presentations from the local search industries top minds.
Sneak Peek Of Our New User Interface
We gave a sneak peak to a big change coming to our platform in the coming months. Our web app interface will see a big change with our navigation moving from the top to the left side. One of our 2018 goals is to make using our service the best experience you have day in and day out. Here is a glimpse below of the user interface change coming.
Thanks for catching up with us in the February webinar! We have these webinars monthly – you can watch past ones and join the next on our Webinar page.
p.s. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel! Subscribe here our new YouTube Channel. We promise to keep posting interesting stuff there, including new feature updates, pro tips, webinar recordings and more!
Comments are closed.