We are excited to announce that Cyfe, a real time digital marketing dashboard solution, has added GatherUp to its list of over 100 digital marketing data integrations.
Reputation And Review Data In Dashboards
Cyfe has been a long-time solution in data dashboards, known for its ease of use and a large list of integrations including Google Analytics, Google My Business, Facebook Ads, Salesforce, MailChimp, CallRail HubSpot and more.
With adding GatherUp to this expansive list you can use Cyfe to create a reputation or reviews dashboard to display key metrics like:
- Average review rating
- Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- NPS breakdown – Promoters, Passives, Detractors
- Total review quantity
- Review by rating (5-stars, 4-stars, 3-stars, etc.)
- Reviews by source (Google, Facebook, 1st-party, etc.)
- 1st party reviews
- 3rd party reviews
Cyfe has a great set of features that allows you to build and share your dashboards using:
- Public URLs – share your data dashboard with anyone that has the link
- TV mode – display your dashboards on a TV or large monitor in your office
- Image download – turn your dashboard or widget into an image for download for use in your presentation or report
- Scheduled emails – select an interval of once, daily, weekly or monthly to have your dashboard emailed
These are just some of the reasons why digital marketers use Cyfe to create insightful views of their data that they can share in so many ways.
Cyfe White Label Reporting For Digital Marketers
Earlier this year GatherUp announced our integration with Agency Analytics and now Cyfe brings another powerful option for digital marketers, local SEOs and SEOs to build dashboards and reports.
Leverage Cyfe’s white label dashboards for a fully branded delivery of key performance indicators, data, and dashboards to wow your clients. Make use of their Dashboard Templates to get you started for social media, website analytics, Facebook ads, and more.
Start A Free Trial With Cyfe
Cyfe has a variety of plans to meet your dashboard needs, but best of all is a 14-day free trial to try it out. Build your first dashboard with the new GatherUp integration and then explore the other valuable integrations with their 100+ options.