In this month’s webinar we covered a range of topics from letting your customers help you keep your website up-to-date (with testimonials) to a demo of how to install our testimonials widget, and review stars (rich snippets in Google results) best practices.
The full recording of the webinar is posted below. We’ll be updating our webinars page with the April webinar date soon.
Webinar Agenda – Customer generated content, responding to feedback, the Testimonials Widget, & More
The following is the basic outline of what was covered during the March webinar.
- GetFiveStars Company Update
- Customer generated content for your website
- How to install the GetFiveStars Testimonials Widget on your website
- Review Stars best practices
- Integrating GetFiveStars with Quickbooks, Freshbooks, Salesforce, and 500+ other apps
- Questions, tips, and ideas
I’m personally excited about the upcoming release of our new testimonials badge, and the ability to choose how many testimonials show on your website (both of these were demo’ed in the webinar).
We’ll be blogging about the new features more as they release in April.
As always, we’d love to hear your thoughts and feedback!