Thanks to all of you who attended our April webinar! These webinars are a highlight for us – it’s our chance to connect with you all directly, show what we’re working on, and get your feedback, ideas and suggestions.
This month, we talked about a very hot topic – the new Google Terms of Service changes for reviews. We had an extensive Q&A about what these changes mean for businesses and agencies, and highlighted changes in our product to remain in compliance with Google.
Watch the webinar video recording to see the demos and discussions
Watch the webinar recording for an in-depth Q&A about the new Google Terms of Service for reviews, and demos of some exciting new product features such as our new navigation menus, email notifications and more:
If you are interested in further reading after watching the webinar, here are a couple of good articles that explore the new Google TOS changes. One of them features our very own Mike Blumenthal:
- What Google’s new review guidelines mean for SMBs, agencies and vendors [Streetfight Magazine]
- Review gating is now against the Google My Business guidelines [Sterling Sky Blog]
We are constantly working to improve our product in big and small ways. Many times the small improvements go unnoticed, and we are working to better communicate those (see our new fledgling changelog). Here are some upgrades that happened in April that we showed in the webinar:
- New Navigation Menu in BETA – an elegant new navigation UI – let us know if you want to try it out!
- Multiple Tabs – you can now have different sessions in different tabs simultaneously
- New Status messages and icons – we have cleaned up and unified our status messages in the Customer Dashboard
- New Notification email designs – beautiful new designs for email notifications (see a sneak peek below)
View The April Webinar Slides
Thanks for catching up with us in the April webinar! We have these webinars monthly – you can watch past ones and join the next on our Webinar page.
p.s. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel! Subscribe here our new YouTube Channel. We promise to keep posting interesting stuff there, including new feature updates, pro tips, webinar recordings and more!
Comments are closed.