- Replying to Google Reviews Extends Their Reach
- Business Replies to Google Reviews Are Now Displayed in the Review Widget
Replying to Google Reviews Extends Their Reach
Google serves reviews with almost every search including star-ratings in search results and reviews in the Google knowledge panel. If your business replies to a review, Google sends an email notification to the customer and displays the response online.
When business replies to customer reviews are publicly displayed, they go beyond benefitting the original poster to influence those who are shopping your brand. This is a huge opportunity for your business to give your reviews an even greater ability to convert customers with replies.
Business Replies to Google Reviews Are Now Displayed in the Review Widget
GatherUp makes it easy to display reviews on your business website including replies to 1st-party reviews. We’re excited to announce that we’ve expanded the Review Widget to include business replies to Google reviews.
This addition multiplies the reach of your response effort x3! One reply from your business to a Google review triggers the following:
- Email notification to your customer from Google
- Displayed via Google reviews to influence shoppers
- Displayed via your business website to convert customers