How to Find the Google Review URL for Your Business
October 10, 2016
One of the most important things you can do is to make it easy for your customers to leave you online reviews. Google has changed its URL formats quite a bit, but seems to be settling in on a format that works well on both desktop and mobile devices.
Making Your Google Reviews Easier
In this 2-minute video, I’ll show you how to get the specific Google URL for your business, where your customers can leave you an online review.
Here is an overview of the steps:
- Go to the Google Places API. – https://developers.google.com/places/place-id
- Enter your business information in the “Enter a location” field at the top of the map.
- Click your business name in the list that appears.
- Your Place ID will appear on the map, beneath your business name.
- Add your Place ID to the following URL to create your link:
Our friends at Whitespark made a pretty sweet Google Review Link Generator tool you can use too. Either way, creating this link will help get your customers to where they can review your business on Google.