New Kiosk Mode Capability
March 08, 2015
We’ve got an exciting new feature for you to try!
Kiosk Mode allows you to request feedback from your customer on-site. This is ideal for restaurants, medical offices, handyman and any other business that works and interacts with their customer in person.
We recommend using an iPad, Android tablet, iPhone 6+, or similar device. Simply copy your unique Kiosk URL into a Web browser and hand it to your customer during checkout or towards the end of the visit.
Kiosk mode will not ask your customers to log in to leave an online review – this prevents reviews coming from the same IP address and also addresses security and privacy concerns of customers accidentally staying logged in.
Kiosk mode will collect feedback from your customers on-site, and follow up by sending your online review links to them via email.
To access the Kiosk mode URL for your business in GetFiveStars, just click on “Settings -> Kiosk Mode” from the main menu in your Customer Dashboard (this userguide tutorial shows you how).
Kiosk Mode – Suggested Uses:
- In your office
- On a service visit to someone’s home
Kiosk Mode Benefits:
- Ensure you capture feedback right at the point of sale
- Capture your customer’s email addresses
- No logins on tablet (security for your customers)
- Prevents reviews coming from the same IP address and addresses security and privacy concerns of customers accidentally staying logged in
Give it a try and let us know what you think – we’d love to hear your feedback!