We held another customer webinar on Tuesday November 17, which was a record turnout – thank you to those who joined us!
In the webinar, we discussed some of the new features we’ve added to GetFiveStars, and many of you requested a list of them. Below is the slide deck we reviewed on the webinar.
New Features in GetFiveStars
- Ability to set a different Organization Type for your Business (Firm, Agency, School, Non Profit, Restaurant etc)
- Customer level reporting
- Ability for the Business Owner to publicly comment on a review.
- Added 9 additional API calls since April and enhanced many of the existing ones.
- Printable Invoices
- Better customizable template option for Kiosk Mode
- Facebook Review Monitoring is now automatic and no longer requires a manual step
Questions and Answers
Unfortunately GoToWebinar crashed at the end and corrupted the recording of the webinar. I apologize for that. Here are some of the most common questions that were asked. If I missed a question you have, just email us at [email protected] and one of us will answer it for you asap!
- Why are my stars not showing in Google?
Answer: a) Are you showing rich snippets? b) If yes what’s your page authority. Here are some tips.
- Can we have more testimonials widget display options?
Answer: yes we are working on it – we have a TON of great features planned to help you leverage your hard-earned testimonial content across your website.
- Can I put my testimonials widget on my Facebook Page or Google+ Page?
Answer: The widget is for the website. FB or Google do not allow you to execute any code (such as a widget) on their platforms.
- Where can I change who gets notified about different actions in the system?
Answer: You have full control over Notification Settings here.
- How can I white-label GetFiveStars.
Answer: Here’s our white-label FAQ.Let us know if we missed any of your questions and we will be glad to answer them.