It’s official. We’ve been selected to the 2019 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America! GatherUp ranked among the upper half of the list at #2240 in our debut year, posting a 180% three-year growth rate.
The annual Inc. 5000 list, is the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. The list represents a unique look at the most successful companies within the American economy’s most dynamic segment—its independent small businesses. With this achievement, we’ve joined the ranks of an elite group that has included companies such as Zappos, Under Armour, Vizio, Pandora, Chobani, Oracle, and Patagonia.
Taking a look back, you can see we have been on an aggressive path to deliver amazing solutions to our customers. Our customer’s success is the biggest reason we have grown.
The past year alone has been full of game-changing features including:
- Auto-Tagging automatically tags feedback when selected keywords are found to help you organize content and identify themes
- Customer Activity offers an interactive interface to manage customers, review requests, and feedback from just one screen and now includes 3rd-party reviews
- Agency Dashboard improved client management and allows for increased efficiency
- TextBack provides businesses an inbound communication tool that gives customers the ability to provide feedback when they choose via text message
- New widget designs refreshed displaying reviews and added options for customization
- Insights Report discovers impact, sentiment, and trends in all reviews to inform action that can build a better business
Aaron continued, “Building a company that can grow immensely while staying true to our core values is a big accomplishment. We’ll soak up this award for a minute, but everyone at GatherUp has our sights set on even bigger goals for our software and our customers.”
With that being said… I better get back to work. 😉