As we get ready for the new year, here’s a quick look back at how GetFiveStars evolved in 2017. Ranging from SMS Feedback Requests, to a new Reporting engine, to new Feedback Modes, we were busy adding value to the product every week. Our amazing customers were involved in suggesting many of these new capabilities – thank you for helping to make GetFiveStars better all the time!
Here are some highlights:
- SMS Feedback Requests – send feedback requests to customers via SMS text messaging, which leads to much higher open rates and feedback rates in many types of businesses.
- New Reporting Engine and New Reports – this new reporting engine enabled us to deliver much more powerful and insightful reports, including comparison reports vs other locations, date ranges, or the overall brand.
- Tag Testimonial Widget – many customers asked for the ability to segment 1st party feedback so they can show different reviews on different parts of their site. Location specific pages are one example, and this feature makes that easy to do.
- Social Sharing – of course this is a popular feature, and allows you to magnify the great 1st party reviews coming from your customers to tell the world how great your business is!
- Expanded Online Review Monitoring – we’ve added a ton of new online review sites that you can monitor and get alerts on for your Online Reviews Report.
- Twitter Monitoring – now you can monitor Twitter for mentions, tags and keywords so you know what customers are saying about your businesses.
- Zapier Integration came out of beta, along with new triggers and actions. This makes integration with over 750+ apps without any coding as simple as pressing a few buttons.
- Improved Customer Uploader – The customer uploader now allows you to map fields visually so you can import any kind of CSV or spreadsheet customer lists.
- Feedback Modes, New Email and Landing Page Designs – this feature brings huge increases in response rates and online reviews, and makes it easy to change your focus by switching between modes with the press of a button.
- New Email and Landing Page Designs – new professional designs for your emails and landing pages, along with tested subject lines and content to get the best response rates.
- Streamlined Setup Wizard – the new setup wizard streamlines the setup process, and makes it easier to set up new locations quickly.
We made over 200 updates to the product in 2017. And we’re just getting started – just wait to see what we have planned for 2018!